One new company became listed on our website during the two weeks that passed since the last update:
Videforex — a rather strange amalgamation of a binary options broker, Forex/CFD platform, and a video chat. They use a custom web-based trading solution and are not regulated anywhere. The minimum account size to start trading is $250.
Some brokers have been updated:
- ATFX added cryptocurrency trading with BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, and XRP/USD pairs.
- Traders Trust now offers customer support also via Skype.
- TradingForex.com lowered the CFD maximum leverage from 1:100 to 1:50. VIP account minimum size is now $20,000. Pro and VIP accounts now have very low variable spreads.
- FXTM added MetaTrader 5 platform in FXTM Pro accounts.
- Grand Capital added ECN Prime account type with very low spreads and commission for trading.
- AMEGA now accepts payments via PayPal. Swap free accounts are now available. Mini accounts now allow expert advisors and scalping. Added MT5 and CFD/Metals trading instruments to Mini accounts. Minimum account size for Premium account type was lowered from $100 to $1. Margin call and stop-out levels were raised from 20%/10% to 50%/20%.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.