One new broker has been added during the last two weeks:
Coinexx — an unregulated MT5 crypto/Forex broker based in the United Kingdom. They offer trading in cryptocurrencies via CFD. Traditional currency pairs are also available.
Updates to the listed companies included:
- ActivTrades opened an office in Bahamas.
- BDSwiss launched a custom Webtrader platform.
- Blackwell Global renounced its CySEC license.
- FIBOGroup now supports deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin Cash.
- FXPRIMUS added a Russian language version of its website.
- Infin Markets have been delisted as they now operate under the same brand name as IFC Markets.
- BTFX has been delisted as it is no longer active.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.